CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Google Group - Chat About the Lads!!!

All righty, here's the deal. Since this is a blog, and not really a chat forum, it's pretty difficult to talk about Celtic Thunder with other fans as much as we'd like. But good news! We've just discovered something magical called Google Groups. We've created one and if you comment and leave your email (no scams, we swear on our obsession!!), we'll invite you to this group and you can become a member. There are different chat boards about each member, and more will be added upon request. Lyrics will eventually be posted in the "Files" section. Basically, it will be a fan forum!! It'll be lots of fun, so please comment with your email and we can get started!!

2 comments:

J. said...

I don't know much about Celtic Thunder, but I will personally vouch for you ladies - sign me up! (my gmail one please, which i believe you know)

Lissa said...

This sounds great! I don't really want to leave my email here, so if you would please PM me (Ree) at the pub, that'd be wonderful!